Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Silver Arts Award

I decided to undertake the silver arts award shortly after finishing my bronze. In fact, I'd always wanted to do it. My original plan was to skip bronze and start with silver, but I changed my mind and decided to work through them consecutively.

My name is Matilda and I'm sixteen, art is something that I've always loved and probably will always love. I'm currently one and a half terms into a BTEC in Art and Design at Croydon College.

I've decided to use blogger as my form of display this time since Tumblr can be a little temperamental. Perfect, but temperamental nonetheless. To the right you will find links to separate pages on this blog that are for specific sections of the arts award. Whilst this main page will be used to document my arts challenge progress since it will be something that I update as I go along and I can't update the pages in quite the right way.
Hope you enjoy reading!

Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment